McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Installation Operation failed – McAfee VSE installation process is very simple due to its user-friendly interface but can give you trouble sometimes. The installation process does not require any technical or professional knowledge. But if you still need any help while installing the software then you can contact McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate for the support.
McAfee Virusscan Enterprise Installation Operation failed
Common Issues while installing McAfee VirusScan Enterprise:
- Error Message – McAfee VSE installer error 1603.
- McAfee 8.8 rollback during installation.
- What is McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 silent install?
- The Wizard was interrupted before McAfee VirusScan Enterprise could be completely installed.
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 patch 9 could not be installed error code 1603.
- VSE 8.8 installation rollback.
- How to install McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 from ePO.
- The wizard was interrupted before McAfee ePolicy orchestrator could be completely installed.
All of the above issues may occur while installing the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise on your system. These errors can be resolved by repairing the Windows registry entries manually or removing the Temp files from the system. You can also use automated registry repair tool to repair the registry entries without any technical knowledge. The link mcafee.com/activate also offers you the procedure which helps you to resolve the issue or you may contact McAfee Support for the help. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure which helps you find the better solution of the error.
Methods to resolve the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Installation Operation failed error:
Method 1 – Run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) Tool:
MCPR tool will remove the McAfee VSE from the system completely and scans for the perspective errors. You should download the latest MCPR tool before every use.
- Open your web browser and then visit the manufacturer website and then click Download Now.
- Click Save file or run according to your browser, in order to save the file o9n your system.
- Open the downloads folder, search for the downloaded file and then double-click on the file to run the setup.
- Click Accept in order to accept the software license agreement and then follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Now restart your system after the successful installation and try reinstalling the McAfee VSE and the latest updates.
- If the installation of MCPR tool has interrupted in between then retry the installation after rebooting the device.
- Restart your system after successful installation of the MCPR tool, when prompted.
The above method will help you when you do not require to install the updates but only needed a patch to install. After uninstalling the McAfee completely from the system, you can reinstall the software with the latest updates. The above method will resolve the issue, but if still, you are facing the same issue then contact McAfee Support.
Method 2 – Try to allow full control of system account:
- First of all, you need to search for the folder with the VirusScan Enterprise installation file in your system.
- Select and then right-click on the folder in order to select the properties.
- After clicking the Properties, you need to click Security Tab.
- Click Add, type system and then click Ok, if the system account is not listed on the Security Tab.
- For the full control, you need to select System account and click Allow then click
- After allowing the full control, you can try to run the installation again of McAfee VSE.
After performing the above-mentioned troubleshooting, you may be able to resolve the issue of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise installation operation Failed. In case of any other issue or query, you can directly contact McAfee Support or mcafee.com/activate for the further assistance.