Fix Alert Channel Error getting ha status Error McAfee Network Security Platform – McAfee furnished a complete security tool i.e. McAfee Network Security Platform. In order to detect and prevent the existing or new occurring threats or cyber attacks in the physical and virtual networks. It inspects the network thoroughly by using its unified defensive architecture and its advanced hardware system.
Fix Alert Channel Error getting ha status Error McAfee Network Security Platform
McAfee Network Security Platform includes various features like intelligent security management. Protocol Tunnelling support, advanced threat prevention and malware callback protection etc are some other features. The McAfee Network Security Platform using a user-friendly interface. You may face some issues like “Alert Channel – error in getting ha status” while using the McAfee Network Security Platform.
If you attempt to establish trust between the sensor and manager then it may cause the error Alert Channel – error in getting ha status. Or it may because of importing the Network Security platform configuration from the manager which is a part of MDR pair to a manager which is not. Here we are going to discuss the troubleshooting which helps you fix the “Alert Channel – error in getting ha status” Error of the McAfee Network Security Platform.
Steps to fix the “Alert Channel – error in getting ha status” Error of the McAfee Network Security Platform:
Try to Remove MDR configuration:
- First, you need to click on the start button from the bottom left corner of the screen and open run dialog box.
- Or press R key while holding the Windows key, which will open run dialog box.
- Now type cmd in the search box and then press enter or Ok, to open the command prompt.
- Type “cd \mysql\bln” in the command prompt where the cursor is blinking and then press enter.
- Again you need to type “mysql -u root -p -D lf” and press enter.
- Now type the root password for the database followed by the command “SELECT mdr_config_ld FROM lv_mdr_config;” and then press enter.
- Note down the returned value and then type DELETE FROM lv_mdr_config WHERE mdr_config_ld = <returned value>;
- Now you need to make sure that the value which has returned from the previous query has not changed by re-run the query again.
- In order to re-run the query type “SELECT mdr_config_ld FROM lv_mdr_config;.
- Now compare the value with the previous one and if the value is different then run the delete query again with this returned value.
If the error still persists after following the above procedure then you can also try to establish the trust between the sensor and the manager. In case you need any help regarding the error then feel free to contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate.
Hope you like the Article related to “Fix Alert Channel Error getting ha status Error McAfee Network Security Platform”!