Use Live Photo Effects Capture Firework Amazing Action Photos iPhone – Action Shots are more difficult to capture using your mobile devices. But, with the latest live photo effect feature of iPhone and iPad, you will be able to capture the action shots without any trouble. You just need to make sure that the live photo effect feature is turned on, to capture some amazing action photos. Here in this article, we are going to describe the process to Use Live Photo Effects Capture Firework Amazing Action Photos iPhone.
Use Live Photo Effects Capture Firework Amazing Action Photos iPhone
Steps to Use Live Photo Effects Capture Firework Amazing Action Photos iPhone – mcafee.com/activate:
- First of all, you need to make sure that your iPhone or iPad is on.
- After that, tap on the camera icon to open the camera of your iPad or iPhone.
- Now, go to the settings and check whether the Live photo effects feature is enable or not.
- If not then enable the live photo effects to feature from the settings.
- Now, you need to click a Live Photo with your iOS device.
- After that, open the gallery and click on the live photo which you have just clicked.
- The live photo effects feature also provide you the option to edit your photo.
- You can add some bounce and loop, as per your requirement.
- In order to add more effects, you need to swipe up on the photo.
- Furthermore, select either of the options from the given list.
- Now, you can tap on the photo to view the effects which you have selected.
The above-mentioned process will help you to understand the working process of the Live Photo Effects. In case you are facing difficulties to follow the steps to Use Live Photo Effects Capture Firework Amazing Action Photos iPhone, then you may contact McAfee Support. Our experts help you to follow the process. You may also visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the advanced troubleshooting guide download.
FAQs – mcafee.com/activate:
- how to take pictures of fireworks with iPhone 7
- Issues with the iPhone live photo edit
- How to install iPhone fireworks app
- Unable to fix live photos iPhone 7 error
- Issues with the live photo iPhone 6
- What is iPhone fireworks photography
- how to split live photos on iPhone
- how to turn off live photos ios 11
For any kind of the issue which you are facing while using your product, you can contact McAfee Support. We have highly experienced professional with the 24/7 support services and 98% of the resolution rate. You may also visit us at mcafee.com/activate to find the troubleshooting steps. #mcafee com activate