Allow Website Blocked by McAfee Net Guard – The McAfee offers many great features to their users. One of the very useful features offered by the McAfee is McAfee Net Guard. This tool helps the user to block the suspicious website and content on the internet. Also, the benefit of having this tool is that you can easily avoid the suspicious website and avoid the risk of downloading anything malicious.
But sometimes the McAfee can block a website that is not dangerous. This happens when McAfee finds something fishy in the website codes. If you McAfee has also blocked an important website then this blog can help you allow Website Blocked by McAfee Net Guard.
Furthermore, you can also contact the McAfee Support team or visit McAfee.com/Activate for more details.
How to Allow Website Blocked by McAfee Net Guard?
Here are the steps that you can try to allow website blocked by McAfee Net Guard:
Steps to Enable and Disable McAfee Net Guard
The simplest method to allow Website Blocked by McAfee Net Guard is by disabling the services. You can enable the net guard when you are done with the website that has been blocked.
- Launch the McAfee Antivirus application on your device.
- In the application, go to the Web and Email Settings by clicking on the Gear icon on your screen.
- Then go to the Firewall option displayed on your screen.
- You will be presented with the options, click on the Net Guard.
- Here, you can turn on or off the net guard by clicking on the switch icon.
- Once done, save the setting and you can continue using the website that has been blocked.
In case, you do not want to disable the McAfee Net Guard but want to use the specific website that has been blocked by the McAfee. Then you have an alternative method which is discussed in the next steps.
In case you are facing any issue then feel free to contact the McAfee Support, you can also visit McAfee.com/Activate for more informational blogs.
Steps to Unblock a Site from the List
You can follow these steps to unblock a website from the list of the blocked website of the McAfee Net Guard.
- Firstly, launch the McAfee application on your device.
- Now go to McAfee Net Guard, you can follow the steps mentioned in the above method.
- Here, navigate to the list of websites that have been blocked.
- Go to the website that you wish to unblock.
- Right-click on it and choose to allow the connection.
- Save the settings and continue using the website that has been blocked.
If these steps to allow website blocked by McAfee Net Guard is not working for you. Then you can contact the McAfee Support. Visit McAfee.com/activate and get hold of a skilled technician for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions – McAfee.com/Activate
- McAfee how to allow a website
- The Net guard on or off
- McAfee firewall blocking website
- How to allow a website through the McAfee firewall?
- McAfee LiveSafe unblock website
- McAfee blocking my website
- How to unblock McAfee blocked sites?
- How do I allow a website through the McAfee firewall?
Here is the list of similar issues faced by the user having “Allow Website Blocked by McAfee Net Guard”. If you are having similar issues then feel free to contact the McAfee Support. Simply place a call at the toll-free number of McAfee.com/Activate Support and get hold of a skilled technician.